Almond Flour Brownies
I enjoy the doughy texture in the middle of these brownies.
- 1 cup sprouted almond meal (I soak and dry the almonds first.)
- 7 soaked and dried apricots (dates may be substituted.)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (butter may be substituted.)
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup cacao paste (dark chocolate squares may be substituted.)
- Stevia to taste (Xylitol may be substituted.)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Grind almond flour, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
- Add cacao paste while processing. The mixture will be very dark and look like the almond meal.
- Apply the seven apricots while processing.
- Add eggs and process.
- While processing, add coconut oil and sweetener until mixture is relatively smooth.
- Transfer to 8 X 8 pan or 5 X 7 if you want them thicker.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature. Brownies are best when cooled for several hours.
For more sweetener options see 5 Sweetener Alternatives.
- 49Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house! Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed) 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3 tablespoons melted butter…
- 48Looking for real food desserts your family will love? Try this Gluten-free Devil's Food Cake for any birthday or holiday treat! Consider adding a whipped cream frosting or this Dairy-free, Sugar-free Frosting. Wondering which sweetener to choose? See 5 Sweetener Alternatives. Gluten-free Devil's Food Cake
[…] Banana Brownies Peanut Butter and Banana Brownies Sweet Potato Brownies Peanut Butter Brownie Pie Almond Flour Brownies Chickpea and Zucchini Brownies Healthy Brownie […]