These double layer chocolate candies are perfect for any holiday. Look for silicone molds that depict the season. These bunny shapes made fun Easter candies!
With raw cacao, anything delicious is possible including these double layer chocolate candies.chocolate
- Dark Side
- 1/2 cup raw cacao paste (Amazon offers these options . You can easily combine cacao butter with raw cacao powder to create a similar consistency.)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- sweetener to taste (I use GMO-free xylitol or liquid stevia.)
- White Side
- 1/4 cup coconut manna/coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- Melt raw cacao paste in a double boiler.
- Add almond butter and stir.
- Add desired sweetener and stir.
- Pour into molds and fill each halfway.
- Freeze till firm.
- While these are freezing, combine cacao butter and coconut manna.
- Gently warm on the stove to help the blending process.
- Pour over frozen chocolate and put back into the freezer until firm.
- Remove from molds.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge. These will soften quickly once they are served.
- 44Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house! Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed) 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3 tablespoons melted butter…
- 43Enjoy this real food version of the popular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Skip the refined sugar and artificial ingredients and enjoy this natural Reese's Peanut Butter Cup alternative. I use almond butter for the filling, but for those who must avoid nuts, consider tahini (sesame seed butter) or sunflower butter.…
- 40Looking for real food desserts your family will love? Try this Gluten-free Devil's Food Cake for any birthday or holiday treat! Consider adding a whipped cream frosting or this Dairy-free, Sugar-free Frosting. Wondering which sweetener to choose? See 5 Sweetener Alternatives. Gluten-free Devil's Food Cake
[…] Sugar Free, Dairy Free Double Chocolate Bunnies from It Takes Time […]