This 14 meal rotational plan comes in handy if I lose inspiration. These are dinners only. Breakfast and lunch look very similar unless a smoothie or juice substitute for a meal. Snacks include beef jerky, kale chips, fermented fruit leather, boiled eggs, and avocado ice cream.
We currently follow a grain-free diet, as outlined in the book Gut and Psychology Syndrome. Meals include organ meats, fish, fats, and free-range, organic poultry.
14 Day Grain-free Meal Plan
- Meatloaf (include kidney, heart, and liver, as well as green juice pulp). Adapted from Rejuvenating Recipes’ Delicious Turkey Meatloaf recipe.
- Spaghetti squash with vegetable stir-fry and a green salad. *
- Chicken fajita lettuce wraps with guacamole.
- Blackened salmon with vegetable (adapted from this recipe, using ghee instead of vegetable oil).
- Roasted chicken (we include extra drumsticks). I typically adjust this recipe, substituting ghee for the olive oil.
- Beef brisket with onions.
- Spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce.
- Chicken salad wraps with homemade mayonnaise.
- Sausage (include kidney, heart, and liver, as well as green juice pulp). Adapted from Millie’s Sausages at Rejuvenating Recipes.
- Mexican vegetables (lots of red/green bell peppers) with salsa and guacamole. *
- Bacon, eggs, and pancakes made with squash and coconut flour (adapted from this Grain-Free Pancakes recipe).
- Chicken drumsticks and vegetable casserole.
- Lemon pepper salmon.
- Chili (add beef bone for extra fat).
* Meatless meals.
All meals come with fermented vegetables and drink, as well as chicken broth/vegetables.
Vegetable options include sautéed greens, steamed vegetables, oven-baked veggies, and mashed cauliflower.