Brandon recently spotted some blanched almond flour in the fridge and created these biscuits!
Gluten-Free Biscuits with Almond Meal
Count on at least six biscuits when you make this simple grain-free biscuit!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- Combine all in mixing bowl.
- Stir until the thick dough consistency is formed.
- Form into "patties" and press onto baking stone or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- 59These grain-free, gluten-free coconut flour biscuits go nicely with any meal. This recipe makes 4 large or 6 small biscuits. Feel free to double or even triple the recipe! Coconut Flour Biscuits Ingredients 1/3 cup coconut flour (higher altitudes may require more) 4 tablespoons melted butter or ghee (coconut oil…
- 48Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house! Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed) 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3 tablespoons melted butter…
- 47Who doesn't love the smell and taste of fresh bread straight from the oven? Enjoy this gluten-free, grain-free sourdough bread! This recipe uses a combination of quinoa and chickpea (garbanzo) flour. Kombucha is used to ferment the quinoa flour and create a sourdough starter. (See this recipe for brewing your…
Leave a Reply