Cacao Blueberry Yogurt Blast - By Kids For Kids
I enjoy this combination for breakfast or dessert!
- 1 cup plain yogurt with live cultures
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- several slices of raw cacao paste (alternative: raw cacao nibs)
- liquid stevia to taste
- Scoop plain yogurt into a glass bowl.
- Add blueberries, coconut flakes and liquid stevia.
- Zest some of the cacao paste over the yogurt. (skip this if using cacao nibs.)
- Add some of the chunks.
Interested in more healthy snacks?
Three Ingredient Coconut Maple Bites
Mrs. Fields Cookie Alternative
- 41Looking for a healthier alternative to the ever-popular Keebler Fudge Stripes? Why not try this real food, gluten-free cookie recipe! Sixteen-year-old Kaitlyn offers this real food version! Gluten-Free Cacao Stripes [mpprecipe-recipe:116] These Cacao Stripes closely resemble the popular Caramel deLites Girl Scout Cookies. Make your caramel sauce and sprinkle some toasted…
- 33My kids loved the book Superfudge when they were younger. Now they enjoy this creation chock full of nutrient-dense food. The ideal ingredient is cacao paste, the least processed of raw cacao products. Cacao paste is more expensive but when creating something like superfudge it can be worth it. Amazon…
[…] Breakfast – Cacao Blueberry Yogurt Blast […]