Fourteen-year-old Caleb follows a gluten-free and dairy-free diet. He enjoys creating unique stir-fry combinations like this one!
Sweet Potato and Kale Stir-Fry
Sweet Potato Kale Stir-fry
This is an easy way to use leftover sweet potatoes!
- 4 cups cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2-3 pieces nitrate-free bacon chopped into small pieces
- Cook bacon till done and remove.
- Keeping the bacon fat in the pan, add your sweet potatoes and chopped kale.
- Cook till desired texture and consistency.
- 33We bought a silicone waffle mold recently, and Brandon was the first to try it out. (The mold can be found on Amazon here.) Waffles make a fun breakfast or a special "breakfast for dinner" meal! Kid-Approved Gluten-free Waffles [mpprecipe-recipe:111] Concerned about chemicals leaching into your food with silicone? Me…
Leave a Reply