Our 14-year-old enjoys making this simple combination for an afternoon treat!
Chocolate Flax Milk Recipe
Chocolate Flax Milk - By Kids For Kids
I enjoy this recipe because it is simple to make and has a nice taste.
- 2 cups flax milk
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia depending on your taste buds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 3-4 ice cubes (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in measuring cup.
- Mix well.
- Once the cacao powder is fully blended, add ice cubes if desired, and enjoy!
You can make your own flax milk or use store-bought. I buy Good Karma brand at my local grocery store. Raw cacao powder sources include Navitas, Sunfood, and Healthworks. Find Amazon’s raw cacao options here.
- 38Looking for kid-approved, family-friendly dessert recipes? Look no further than this gluten-free yellow cake created by 14-year-old Brandon! [mpprecipe-recipe:115] For more family-friendly desserts, check out the following: Mrs. Fields Gluten-free Cookie Alternative Gluten-free Angel Food Cake Sugar-free White Chocolate Fudge
Melissa Simmons says
Love your concise directions! You have always been very creative in the kitchen! Keep up the great work!