Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house!
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons melted butter or ghee
1 tablespoon raw honey (or alternative sweetener to taste)
2 tablespoons coconut milk or almond milk
2 large pastured eggs
1/4 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Whisk wet ingredients in a larger bowl.
4. Spoon the dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Scoop a large dollop of batter on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Press and mold into balls. (This recipe makes approximately 8 biscuits.)
7. Bake 14-17 minutes until golden brown on top.
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (or alternative sweetener to taste)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a larger bowl.
- Spoon the dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop a large dollop of batter on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Press and mold into balls. (This recipe makes approximately 8 biscuits.)
- Bake 14-17 minutes until golden brown on top.
- 78These simple Paleo cookies offer a delicious alternative to highly processed cookies. With this combination of grain-free flours, your family will be asking for more! You'll need blanched almond flour to achieve the chewy texture. My favorite blanched almond flour is found at Anthony's Goods. Recipe for Simple Paleo Cookies…
- 65These grain-free, gluten-free coconut flour biscuits go nicely with any meal. This recipe makes 4 large or 6 small biscuits. Feel free to double or even triple the recipe! Coconut Flour Biscuits Ingredients 1/3 cup coconut flour (higher altitudes may require more) 4 tablespoons melted butter or ghee (coconut oil…
- 56Your family will love these Paleo lemon blueberry muffins for breakfast or an afternoon snack! Combine almond flour, butter, and blueberries for a delicious grain-free treat! Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins You'll need 2 1/2 cups of your favorite flour alternative. I use a combination of almond flour, blanched almond flour,…
What a delicious breakfast option. Looking forward to trying these very soon!
Mary Djordjevich says
My goodness, so happy to have heard the show today with you and Chris. I cannot tell you how much I have believed in a natural diet and living more in the outdoors. As a recently retired nurse I firmly believe it is at the root of so many health issues. I have been enthusiastic about thes issues since the 1970’s. I only wish I had followed my passion and turned it into a career. I had a bit of a mental breakdown last summer and nature and exercise along with spiritual exercise made me well again. I will follow your blog and hope I can help others to find what I have. Bless you
Andrea Fabry says
Thank you so much for listening and sharing your experience. We all have breakdowns from time to time. It’s good to remember what nature offers. Thanks again.