Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house!
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons melted butter or ghee
1 tablespoon raw honey (or alternative sweetener to taste)
2 tablespoons coconut milk or almond milk
2 large pastured eggs
1/4 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Whisk wet ingredients in a larger bowl.
4. Spoon the dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Scoop a large dollop of batter on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Press and mold into balls. (This recipe makes approximately 8 biscuits.)
7. Bake 14-17 minutes until golden brown on top.