These simple Paleo cookies offer a delicious alternative to highly processed cookies. With this combination of grain-free flours, your family will be asking for more!
You’ll need blanched almond flour to achieve the chewy texture. My favorite blanched almond flour is found at Anthony’s Goods.
Recipe for Simple Paleo Cookies
1 cup blanched almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2.5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-4 tablespoons sweetener of choice (See 5 Sweetener Alternatives.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients, including any dry sweeteners, in a small bowl. Blend melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and any liquid sweeteners in a separate bowl.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
Place small balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Flatten each cookie using the back of a spoon, your hand, or a fork.
Bake for 6-8 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2.5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients, including any dry sweeteners, in a small bowl. Blend melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and any liquid sweeteners in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place small balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each cookie using the back of a spoon, your hand, or a fork.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- 78Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house! Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed) 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3 tablespoons melted butter…
- 57These grain-free, gluten-free coconut flour biscuits go nicely with any meal. This recipe makes 4 large or 6 small biscuits. Feel free to double or even triple the recipe! Coconut Flour Biscuits Ingredients 1/3 cup coconut flour (higher altitudes may require more) 4 tablespoons melted butter or ghee (coconut oil…
- 53Your family will love these Paleo lemon blueberry muffins for breakfast or an afternoon snack! Combine almond flour, butter, and blueberries for a delicious grain-free treat! Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins You'll need 2 1/2 cups of your favorite flour alternative. I use a combination of almond flour, blanched almond flour,…
- 46Looking for a healthier alternative to the ever-popular Keebler Fudge Stripes? Why not try this real food, gluten-free cookie recipe! Sixteen-year-old Kaitlyn offers this real food version! Gluten-Free Cacao Stripes [mpprecipe-recipe:116] These Cacao Stripes closely resemble the popular Caramel deLites Girl Scout Cookies. Make your caramel sauce and sprinkle some toasted…
- 45These melt-in-your-mouth, fluffy pancakes not only taste delightful, they're grain-free and gluten-free! Our teenage son Brandon has tried repeatedly to create pancakes with just the right texture. He found it with this combination of coconut flour, tapioca flour, and yogurt. (Almond flour never quite worked for him.) Tapioca flour is…
[…] http://it-takes-time.com/2016/08/09/simple-paleo-cookies/ […]