- 1 package paper towels (small roll)
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon glycerine
- 1 dash grapefruit seed extract (optional)
- 1 dash tea tree or lavender essential oil
- Cut the paper towel roll in half. (You will have 2 toilet paper size rolls.)
- Remove the cardboard from the middle of each one.
- Set one roll aside for your next batch.
- Combine all but paper towels in a bowl. ( I use 10 drops essential oil for this recipe.)
- Pour into container.
- Place paper towel roll (ragged side down) into container.
- Push hard until the roll is immersed in the soap mixture.
- Pull from the middle of the roll to get it started, before the roll is saturated.
- Pull the first wipe slightly out of the container.
- Wipes are ready for use!