- Category: DIY
- 4 tablespoons organic ground coffee
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil (or other carrier oil - olive oil will also work for this recipe)
- Combine coffee grounds and oil in small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat for 30 minutes (or longer).
- Stir occasionally.
- Strain using a coffee filter or cheesecloth.
- Pour into designated jars.
- Apply under eyes to reduce puffiness and lighten dark circles.
- Store in refrigerator if desired. The mixture will solidify and may feel more invigorating when applied.