- 1 1/2 cups almond meal (blanched almond flour is ideal)
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/4 cup garbanzo flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon high-quality gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons melted butter or ghee (vanilla bean ghee is even better!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend dry ingredients. (Including sweetener if using stevia powder, xylitol, monk fruit, etc.)
- Blend wet ingredients. (Melted butter or ghee, vanilla extract, and liquid sweetener such as honey or liquid stevia.)
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until dough forms.
- With clean hands, form dough into approximately 12 balls and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. (Or press balls into individual silicone molds, if using.)
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
- If desired, place molds (or cookies) in refrigerator. This will make them firmer and less crumbly. But they're delicious either way!
- Add frosting if desired!
Leave a Reply