- 10 teaspoons apricot kernel oil
- 4 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax (Candelilla wax may be substituted for a vegan option)
- 1/8 teaspoon grapefruit seed extract (I prefer Nutribiotic)
- 1 dash essential oil of choice. I use 7-10 drops for this recipe
- Combine jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil and beeswax in double boiler.
- Heat mixture and stir occassionally until beeswax is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add essential oils and grapefruit seed extract. (Add several drops liquid stevia for added flavor if desired.)
- Pour into lip balm jars or lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool.