- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee flour
- 2 2/3 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coffee flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sweetener or equivalent
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup yogurt (I use plain almond yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coffee
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (to pour over cake after baking)
- Combine cinnamon/sweetener ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9×9-inch baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine softened butter, eggs, vanilla, yogurt, and coffee. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Scoop half the batter into the baking pan and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon/sweetener mix.
- Scoop the remaining half of the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done.
- After removing from the oven, pour the melted butter over the cake and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon/sweetener mix.
- After the cake has cooled, top with glaze or frosting if desired.