- 4 cups almond flour or flour blend (I use 2 cups almond meal, 1 cup tiger nut flour and 1 cup flax meal)
- 3 pastured eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups pumpkin or winter squash
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice blend (1 tablespoon cinnamon, with a combination of nutmeg, ginger and clove)
- sweetener to taste (I use a combination of xylitol, Coco Monkey, and stevia - the equivalent of 1/2 cup sugar.)
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit
- Generously grease your bundt pan. (If using a glass bundt pan, be sure to coat it thoroughly! - I use ghee.)
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl using a hand blender or whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour into well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes till done toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place a plate over the bundt pan and invert. The cake should come out easily.
- Add a glaze or frosting if desired.