Our family’s favorite kitchen tool right now is our Whip-it Gourmet Cream Whipper. If possible, we use raw cream. Our second choice is pasteurized organic cream fermented for several hours.
For those who tolerate dairy, there’s nothing like fresh whipped cream with a little sweetener!
Brandon has become a pro at this device and enjoys creating all sorts of concoctions including this gluten-free almond flour cream cake.
This combination of almond and coconut flour makes a nice light cake -perfect for any real food frosting recipe including fresh whipped cream!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon honey and/or stevia to taste
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour into pie plate or 8 X 8 glass dish
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes (or longer if needed). The crust should be firm and slightly brown.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Have fun decorating. (I used fresh whipping cream!)
- 61We bought a silicone waffle mold recently, and Brandon was the first to try it out. (The mold can be found on Amazon here.) Waffles make a fun breakfast or a special "breakfast for dinner" meal! Kid-Approved Gluten-free Waffles [mpprecipe-recipe:111] Concerned about chemicals leaching into your food with silicone? Me…
- 44Your family will love these Paleo lemon blueberry muffins for breakfast or an afternoon snack! Combine almond flour, butter, and blueberries for a delicious grain-free treat! Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins You'll need 2 1/2 cups of your favorite flour alternative. I use a combination of almond flour, blanched almond flour,…
- 44This grain-free, gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake is a crowd-pleaser for holiday gatherings and birthday celebrations! Glass Bundt Pan While this recipe adapts well to a rectangular or layer cake, it works perfectly with a bundt pan. I purchased this heat resistant Borosilicate glass bundt pan from MightyNest. The Simax Sculptured Cake…
Leave a Reply