This white fudge is super easy to make and equally fun to eat!
Sugar-free White Chocolate Fudge
Simple and delicious!
- 8 ounces cacao butter (I like Wilderness Family Naturals cacao butter.)
- 2 ounces coconut butter or coconut manna (Suggested brands include Nutiva and Wilderness Family Naturals.)
- Sweetener to taste (I use equal parts non-GMO birch xylitol and *Coco Monkey.)
- Gather ingredients
- Melt all ingredients in stainless steel pan on stovetop.
- Pour into molds. (I like silicone molds, but any square or rectangular pan will work.You simply break the fudge into pieces after removing.)
- Freeze for 10 minutes or more.
- Remove and enjoy or store in refrigerator. These make nice heart-shaped chocolates. I added Color Garden natural food coloring to those pictured in the back.
*Coco Monkey is a unique low carb sweetener made from inulin, freeze-dried coconut water, and monk fruit. I buy mine through Wilderness Family Naturals. See more sweetener options in the post 5 Sweetener Alternatives.
For variety consider adding any of the following:
- Coffee extract and vanilla extract for a rich mocha taste
- Goji berries or any dried fruit for a fruity twist
- Cacao nibs for a richer chocolate taste
- Vanilla bean and vanilla extract for a deep vanilla flavor
- Cream kefir – add a tablespoon for a probiotic boost (If dairy is an option for you.)
- 40This is one of the simplest ways to make homemade ice cream. Coconut cream combines with any number of desired flavors to make a crowd-pleasing dessert. This version blends the flavors of vanilla and coffee for a nice latte flavor. [mpprecipe-recipe:59] *Coconut cream can be obtained by refrigerating coconut milk.…
- 40Enjoy this real food version of the popular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Skip the refined sugar and artificial ingredients and enjoy this natural Reese's Peanut Butter Cup alternative. I use almond butter for the filling, but for those who must avoid nuts, consider tahini (sesame seed butter) or sunflower butter.…
- 35Looking for kid-approved, family-friendly dessert recipes? Look no further than this gluten-free yellow cake created by 14-year-old Brandon! [mpprecipe-recipe:115] For more family-friendly desserts, check out the following: Mrs. Fields Gluten-free Cookie Alternative Gluten-free Angel Food Cake Sugar-free White Chocolate Fudge
- 34Looking for gluten-free, sugar-free healthy snack and dessert alternatives? Try these delicious Maple Coconut Butter Bites! You can tweak this recipe however you like. Try vanilla, citrus, or chocolate flavored varieties! Add extra sweetener if desired. (See 5 Sweetener Alternatives.) [mpprecipe-recipe:98] This short video shows the consistency of the mixture…
YUM!! I have those ingredients so will make them this weekend 🙂
Thank you for the recipe! Love the idea of sharing a sweet with my Valentine, that is on the healthier side.
Do you have any ideas of something to substitute for the coconut butter/manna? We don’t like the taste of coconut here :/ , and I’m not familiar enough with the product to know what would work as a substitute.
Andrea Fabry says
You can use sour cream with extra sweetener perhaps or make dark chocolate by adding raw cacao powder and sweetener. One other thought is to try almond butter or some other nut butter. I’m sure you can make this work without the coconut. The cacao butter and sweetener really are enough.
Emily @ Recipes to Nourish says
I love homemade white chocolate fudge like this! So yummy! Thanks so much for sharing this at Savoring Saturdays gluten free linky party!