Enjoy this blend year round for desserts, muffins and a multitude of baked goods!
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
I sweeten this blend with non-GMO birch xylitol. You can easily omit this or add a bit of coconut sugar or powdered stevia.
Sweet Pumpkin Spice Blend
Add to your favorite baked goods or as a topping for homemade ice cream!
- 1 cup cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg powder
- 2 teaspoons clove powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon xylitol or preferred sweetener (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in glass bowl.
- Stir with bamboo skewer or utensil of choice.
- Pour into glass spice jar.
I enjoy this pumpkin pie spice blend in a variety of recipes including:
- 41This grain-free, gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake is a crowd-pleaser for holiday gatherings and birthday celebrations! Glass Bundt Pan While this recipe adapts well to a rectangular or layer cake, it works perfectly with a bundt pan. I purchased this heat resistant Borosilicate glass bundt pan from MightyNest. The Simax Sculptured Cake…
- 40This is one of the simplest ways to make homemade ice cream. Coconut cream combines with any number of desired flavors to make a crowd-pleasing dessert. This version blends the flavors of vanilla and coffee for a nice latte flavor. [mpprecipe-recipe:59] *Coconut cream can be obtained by refrigerating coconut milk.…
- 31Looking for healthy alternatives to sugar? Wondering which sweetener options work best for you? While raw, unpasteurized honey is by far the best option when it comes to natural sweeteners, honey still contains fructose which can be burdensome when consumed in excess. Fructose is metabolized primarily in the liver, kicking…
Yum! This is def something i need to try! thanxxx