Dairy-free, Sugar-free Frosting
- 2 cups coconut flakes (alternately, 1 cup coconut cream or coconut manna)
- 1/4 cup palm shortening
- sweetener to taste
- In a food processor, blend coconut flakes till a nice creamy texture is formed. (Approximately 10 minutes.)
- Add sweetener and palm shortening.
- Blend until creamy.
- Place in refridgerator till cool. (Alternately, place in freezer for faster results.)
- When the coconut/palm mixture has begun to harden, remove and blend again till desired texture is formed.
- Frost immediately. You can store in the refrigerator, but you will need to give it time to return to room temperature.
Leave a Reply