Gluten-free, Grain-free, Sugar-free Santa Berries
- 12 toothpicks
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 12 pieces of fresh or canned pineapple
- 24 cacao nibs for decorating
- 1/2 cup natural white icing (whipped coconut cream, fresh whipped cream, or any other natural option)
- Cut strawberries in half, horizontally.
- Place the icing on the cut side of both the top and bottom halves.
- Sandwich a piece of pineapple between both parts of the strawberry and secure with a toothpick.
- Add cacao nibs to the pineapple for eyes.
- Using a piping bag or a spoon, apply coconut/kefir “frosting” to create a beard and add trim on the hat.
- Serve and enjoy!