Your family will love these Paleo lemon blueberry muffins for breakfast or an afternoon snack! Combine almond flour, butter, and blueberries for a delicious grain-free treat!
Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins
You’ll need 2 1/2 cups of your favorite flour alternative. I use a combination of almond flour, blanched almond flour, tiger nut flour, and flax meal. Almond flour alone works just fine, too.
2.5 cups almond flour (or a combination of grain-free flours)
2 eggs (or egg substitute: I use 1/2 cup garbanzo flour blended with 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk)
1/4 cup butter or ghee, melted (or 1/4 cup melted coconut oil to keep it dairy-free)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Lemon juice and zest from 1-2 lemons
Sweetener to taste (see 5 Sweetener Alternatives)
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a muffin tray with parchment muffin liners. (I recently discovered Culinary Parchment Lotus Cups at my local grocer!)
3. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
5. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
6. Fold in blueberries.
7. Spoon into muffin liners until each is 3/4 full.
8. Bake until done (approximately 20-25 minutes).
- 2.5 cups almond flour (or a combination of your favorite grain-free flours)
- 2 eggs (or 1/2 cup garbanzo flour blended with 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lemon juice and zest from 1-2 lemons
- Sweetener to taste (equivalent of 1/3 cup sugar)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tray with parchment muffin liners (approximately 12).
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in smaller bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin liners.
- Bake until done (approximately 20-25 minutes).
- 56Blanched almond flour is the key to the success of these Paleo almond flour biscuits. Light and fluffy, these grain-free biscuits are sure to be a hit at your house! Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour (ground almonds with skins removed) 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3 tablespoons melted butter…
- 53These grain-free, gluten-free coconut flour biscuits go nicely with any meal. This recipe makes 4 large or 6 small biscuits. Feel free to double or even triple the recipe! Coconut Flour Biscuits Ingredients 1/3 cup coconut flour (higher altitudes may require more) 4 tablespoons melted butter or ghee (coconut oil…
- 53These simple Paleo cookies offer a delicious alternative to highly processed cookies. With this combination of grain-free flours, your family will be asking for more! You'll need blanched almond flour to achieve the chewy texture. My favorite blanched almond flour is found at Anthony's Goods. Recipe for Simple Paleo Cookies…
- 45This 14 meal rotational plan comes in handy if I lose inspiration. These are dinners only. Breakfast and lunch look very similar unless a smoothie or juice substitute for a meal. Snacks include beef jerky, kale chips, fermented fruit leather, boiled eggs, and avocado ice cream. We currently follow a…
Leave a Reply